Take our full Facebook Advertising for Online Product Sales training course from the comfort of your home! Our Udemy course is a top rated program, designed specifically for entrepreneurs looking to sell physical products (videos, books, apparel, sporting goods, etc.) online. For quick tips, please also visit and sign up to our Youtube channel!
Course Rating: 4.67 Star
Course Length: 6 hours
Are you a new ecom owner struggling to get new customers online? This course will show you how to find those most likely to purchase what you have to offer, present your product effectively to them and ultimately get set up to make the most sales possible for as little budget as possible, using Facebook advertising.
Through the Course You Will Learn How To:
- Perform the right kind of research to prepare for the best ad results possible
- Properly research, target and set up your ads so you are not wasting a single penny!
- Learn the key to getting Facebook ads to work for you
This Course is Perfect For You If:
- You have a brand new e-commerce store or are selling any product online i.e. a book, Amazon products, affiliate products, etc.
- You have a limited budget
- You are trying to make cash online as quickly as possible
- You are a beginner who has never placed a Facebook ad
Just think, with only a few hours you can start making a difference to your online results!
FB ADS COURSE REVIEWS:
This is an exceptionally well explained course, on how to do Facebook ads. Highly recommended. The teacher sets up her own online store, then runs a Facebook ad campaign for it. She shows us, in detail, what to do, how to do it, where to find it, how to set it up, and then she shows us the results of what she did. ~ Ellis Toussier
Wonderful course!! As a self-publisher, This is exactly what I needed! I can wait to learn more ~ R.I.
This is a very good course to learn new strategies to Use Facebook Ads with a different approach and with a clear English voice. ~ B.K.
We our proud to also offer a full range of training sessions and seminar presentations! Please see our presentations page for more details.